• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

Mooring help required

This moorings section is for any posts relating to the mooring of boats on the Norfolk Broads and this includes the north and south Norfolk Broads.
Watershed

Mooring help required

Post by Watershed » September 2nd, 2017, 7:31 pm

Hi all. I wonder if any of the good folk on here can give me any suggestions for finding a permanent leisure mooring for my recently acquired 19' sailing boat? Location not too important,although southern Broads would be preferred as it's closer to home! Water/electricity not essential but(as an impoverished 'just above national minimum wage earner')the facility to pay monthly would be! Many thanks and happy boating

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Re: Mooring help required

Post by Dances With Otters » September 8th, 2017, 10:38 am

You are definitely going to be better off than on a typical marina/yard as they do tend to charge a minimum footage. That is a general comment as I spend most of my time on the North Broads, however, there are some chaps from down 'sarf of the river'on here and I am sure they will point you in the right direction.
⛵ Life is short, even on its longest day ⛵

Terry

Re: Mooring help required

Post by Terry » September 9th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Try Swancraft in Brundall. They should be able to sort you right out. Monthly payments ok, too :)
I've got wild staring eyes, and I've got a strong urge to fly ... but I've got nowhere to fly to