Paladine & Rickh Show

All liveaboard related posts.
tony

Paladine & Rickh Show

Post by tony » June 4th, 2017, 9:53 am

If you search not too far from here you will come across the Paladine & Rickh Show, its on during the day and most evenings, they have just started a new series, "Not Right" originated by Forresters

The topics covered are in-depth and detailed, with little or no moderation on the ins and outs of live aboards on the Norfolk Broads

Someone even cheekily suggested that the High Seas you tuber could video a full episode for his channel

NBFADMIN
Site Admin

Re: Paladine & Rickh Show

Post by NBFADMIN » June 4th, 2017, 10:02 am

Thing about Paladine is he never really voices his own opinions but is a prolific copy & past keyboard warrior. Anyone with basic SEO knowledge knows that if you copy and paste all the time from third party websites then Googles ranking algorithm can red flag a website for duplicate content. The end result is a website gets penalised for black hat SEO.
RODNEY YOU PLONKER!!!!

tony

Post by tony » June 4th, 2017, 10:15 am

morning boss, sorry for the copy and paste on the wetland article just thought it would be of interest, did give the source

NBFADMIN
Site Admin

Post by NBFADMIN » June 4th, 2017, 12:06 pm

Oh don't worry about that.

Rick H

Post by Rick H » August 4th, 2017, 12:42 am

I didn't realise I was so famous :lol: , since that thread iv been banned from the NBF for reasons known to the mods n not me , all I do know is I was threatened by PM by a mod and by another on public forum , I'm actually quite happy to be out of it to be honest they dont deserve decent members who were an assert to the forum in the fact they are out there 24/7/365 n not weekenders like most of them , I see from the stag party's thread they are now falling out amongst themselves , at least they are leaving me alone 😀 ,thing is I speak my mind n that's something some on the NBF couldn't handle no matter what the subject or if I had a reasonable point of view 😜😜

NBFADMIN
Site Admin

Post by NBFADMIN » August 4th, 2017, 12:48 pm

A lot of people were deleted without the decency of any explanation, probably were not donating enough. :D

Rick H

Post by Rick H » August 4th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Either that or not in the gang 😱 , its pretty typie of them though to not have a y decency look how paladine talk's to people for example , anyone else putting people down the way he does because they have a different opinion would get modded straight away n he knows it , n as for the copy n paste thing its all he can do , iv asked lots of times when he's put something on there if he has an opinion but never got an answer , basically he let's it get to the point of argument before he steps in siding with the majority , that's a coward nothing else n he's not alone in that , Karen screaming I'm being attacked is bordering on pathetic and shameful , she never did anything for others that were sworn at including me , she should not be a mod , and if Richard doesn't know that he soon will as the membership is getting less n that's not just my opinion but of other who are still members , stupid Karen even accused a friend of mine of being my brother just because he thought I had a point in what I was saying 😱 , anyway vest leave to it , I could re join under a different name n IP address but its more fun to watch them argue amongst themselves knowing full well they have no respect from those that matter including BA 😜

NBFADMIN
Site Admin

Post by NBFADMIN » August 4th, 2017, 5:54 pm

I was furious by Paladine posting my details on the forum like some name and shame mentality when I started this forum. Every allegation he made was pathetic and borderline sociopathic. He crossed the line there and I won't forget it.

NBFADMIN
Site Admin

Post by NBFADMIN » August 4th, 2017, 6:13 pm

The level of anti-liveaboard prejudice I have witnessed on what is commonly known as the official forum was really quite disturbing.
Today I was reading a magazine/newsletter published by the residential boaters owners association and I have thought of writing an article about this to the RBOA because if they knew what bigoted mentality exists especially upon a forum known publicly without certification as the Official Forum then I think they would probably want to know more because it is exceptional for British waters. In other words the anti-liveaboard mentality is uncommon.
As much respect as I do have for the BA, I fail to see them as being pro liveaboard at all and make it very difficult for landowners to prosper from what elsewhere would be a gold mine for residential mooring rentals.
At the end of the day unless people speak out and identify the aberration in this system here then people will fall victim to a negative view and online trolls like Paladine will continue to be an online nuisance.

Rick H

Post by Rick H » August 5th, 2017, 11:53 am

I'm not surprised you were furious I would have been in fact I was when the foresters put my full name on the forum , paladine is poison literally and the last straw for me was him taking all the credit for sorting out BA and the new cost of electric on the revamped posts , I informed the forum of the way the new metres worked and the new cost , when it became apparent that BA were charging for the card cost then I knew that was illegal as I'd had this before and know the law in that respect , paladine Ignored that a d went to citizens advice and got told exactly what I had told him , now there were dozens of people complaining to BA , and when the price dropped I reported that to the forum only to get all of paladine s supporter's hailing him as the hero dispute pages of posts indicating others had also complained to BA very strongly , the slimly git paladine ignored the thread for a week or so and then popped up and thanked his mates for congratulating him and he was unaware of others being involved Bull **** , oh and remember the rumours that the posts reset to zero when you unplugged the lead , well who do you think started that ? Yes paladine .
The blokes a fecking nightmare , anyone who disagrees with him gets both barrels of his discredit gun no matter who they are , all he does is copy and paste nothing else and believes he's right 100% of the time , trust me he will be watching this forum that is for sure , I think its a shame that someone has to make themselves into some sort of super hero on an internet forum , but the higher you get the further there is to fall and one day he will screw with the wrong person if he hasn't already .