Richardsons

The Norfolk Broads is famous worldwide for its hire boat industry. Post your questions, answers, or experiences relating to Norfolk Broads boat hire here!
David

Richardsons

Post by David » June 3rd, 2017, 11:09 am

Just a reminder to all, Richo's change over days are Friday's,Saturday's and Monday's so the river Ant gets very busy on those afternoons

A boat makes a big hole in the water in to which you throw money

High Seas
Site Admin

Re: Richardsons

Post by High Seas » June 4th, 2017, 10:10 am

I am always a little confused by this as in the high season there seems to be fresh customers going out everyday. Or am I wrong?
I like Richardsons. The whole company comes across very down to Earth and relaxed.
A garboard drain light on the Broads? Nah!

David

Post by David » June 4th, 2017, 5:12 pm

The main change over days are Monday Friday and Saturday for the bulk of the fleet but Richo's do some individual mid week handover's for short breaks or longer than normal hire time

David

Broads Boating Co

Post by David » June 8th, 2017, 9:14 am

Is this a new hire company, operating out of Horizon Crafts old yard at Acle using some of Richardsons older fleet badged up with Broads Boating Co, also I understand the yard is being run with some of Richo's ex staff does anybody have any other info ?

tony

Post by tony » June 9th, 2017, 5:41 pm

Yes I can agree on the relaxed and friendly, often moored up (Stalham Yard), no charge, did laundry, showered all at reasonable prices 5***** from me

David

Post by David » June 9th, 2017, 5:46 pm

That's why I moor there boat is always checked on at least once a day and Richo's staff are always helpful and mooring charges per anum are not out of this world either, although I do pay for a minimum of 32ft on the finger moorings but can't complain.