• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

When People Keep Feeding The Birds By Your Boat.

An extension of the YouTube channel for contact, photos & updates etc.
Dances With Otters
Site Admin

When People Keep Feeding The Birds By Your Boat.

Post by Dances With Otters » November 15th, 2017, 1:54 pm

⛵ Life is short, even on its longest day ⛵

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Re: When People Keep Feeding The Birds By Your Boat.

Post by Dances With Otters » November 16th, 2017, 8:25 pm

download.jpeg
download.jpeg (14.89 KiB) Viewed 975 times
A victim of "Angel Wing Syndrome" - thought to be caused by genetics, the excessive intake of carbohydrates, or a calcium manganese deficiency. I almost never feed the birds bread. This goose could have eaten too much bread at the park nearby, which is what most everyone there feeds them.
DSCF6435.jpg
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (13.51 KiB) Viewed 975 times
3.jpg

Rick H

Post by Rick H » November 16th, 2017, 9:42 pm

Na the world according to TerryTibbs aparantly bread has no affect on
Wild birds , clearly he know better than the rspb and many others then again say black is black and they will argue its white , Dave ( my adopted rescue pigeon ) says B*l*o*k* bread is bad for wild birds , be like Dave don't feed the wild birds bread , don't believe then google it 😀after all Dave is a wild bird he should know 😜😜😜😜
Attachments
IMG_20170918_160718.jpg

Vetchugger

Post by Vetchugger » November 16th, 2017, 11:25 pm

That response over there just illustrates one of the points I was making Rick!

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 17th, 2017, 7:02 am

When you think about it, it's actually quite disturbing. The levels that certain individuals go to, even now, to smear absolute nonsense and slanderous allegations is shocking.
Yet, while this continues the moderators and administrator fail to intervene and permit the false official website to continue to be used as a platform for open discrimination.
At least the individual who used the name, Paladine has realised the error of his ways and has finally put a sock in it and shut up his campaign of sarcasm and prejudice.
This clearly shows that there is an element or clan mentality on that website and their purpose is to just openly invalidate and attempt to suppress individuals like myself and others.
This gentlemen is what I refer to as the swamp and I am particularly glad that some 1,200 plus visitors to this website yesterday alone will have been witnesses to this bitter and resentful darkness that exists within the online Broad's community and how openly that bitter forum violates its own TOS.
You see, what is actually happening here is the swamp I refer to is actually it's own self executioner and is draining itself of it's own toxins every single day.
Time to drain the swamp people - the Broads is big but there is no room for criminals.