• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

Government Advisers - Are They Really Concerned About Norfolk Broad's Wildlife?

There is always a lot of events happening on the Norfolk Broads and here you can post or read any topics relating to Norfolk Broads news.
Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Government Advisers - Are They Really Concerned About Norfolk Broad's Wildlife?

Post by Dances With Otters » November 3rd, 2018, 7:27 pm

The first thing we need to do with this review is to talk to the people involved and listen, and that is why I have come here.
I find it hard to take people seriously with their environment agendas when they appear in a news article apparently claiming to be interested in protecting wildlife.
For me it is like when you come across people who insist on telling you they are honest. I always think if they were honest then there would be no need to try and confirm it and reassure me further by telling me they are in fact HONEST.
Action speaks volumes and anyone can disseminate verbal spin.
I state this as we all know that the bins were taken away from the Norfolk Broads. Let's face it, if anyone in power gave a **** about the environment then the last thing to go would have been the bins.....its a disgrace.
Now in this article linked below, there is a further link at the bottom where apparently you can voice your concerns about wildlife conservation.
It's all in the guise, or should I say valence of the National Parks carry on.
North Norfolk News

⛵ Life is short, even on its longest day ⛵