• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

BMC 1500 for sale complete and running

Advertise your boat for sale or marine related items here free of charge. No spamming, please! You only need to post your advert once and update it if and when it sells.
peterboat

BMC 1500 for sale complete and running

Post by peterboat » February 21st, 2018, 10:14 am

Hi, I have a BMC 1500 for sale it came out of my Alpha craft 32, it is complete with gearbox and all ancillaries. The injectors have been reconditioned new heater plugs fitted, canister oil filter conversion and the oil is new and clean. The jabso pump has new bearings and seals, the starter and alternator both work. It is an instant starter and runs well, it smokes for a minute then clears nicely. The previous boat owner fitted a new oil pump and mains and big end bearings, so in theory it should be good for many years cruising.
Reason for sale Lynch electric motor fitted to the boat, please contact me to discuss price, I do not want to break it down into parts

Skippyshunter

Re: BMC 1500 for sale complete and running

Post by Skippyshunter » March 13th, 2018, 4:16 pm

Hi

How much were you thinking of? I may be interested
Thanks in advance

Ian

peterboat

Post by peterboat » March 13th, 2018, 11:23 pm

It also has the gearbox attached to it as well, I will take offers on it so maybe we can chat about it?
Peter

Olly

Post by Olly » May 31st, 2018, 6:06 pm

Hi Peter

How long is the engine / gearbox combination ? - it might be a tight fit in the space I have.

Thanks
Olly