• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

An open letter to harlequin/ exile

General Norfolk Broads related posts.
Rick H

An open letter to harlequin/ exile

Post by Rick H » November 18th, 2017, 1:19 am

In your last post around midnight Fri 17th November on the NBF forum you Immediately accept that yiu are taking a slap on the wrist from batabill and paladine who both posted in the same light to defuse this bickering , I'm prepared to do that but when in less than a paragraph you launch into a disgusting verbal attack completely ignoring both the previous posters then I'm sorry but the only person thee made to look a fool was yourself .
You obviously know absolutely nothing about BA and tolls , all of what yiu said is personal opinion regarding anyone paying a little after the due date , let me tell you how it is since you clearly don't know , BA do not seam in my experience to have a problem with it as long as you can demonstrate when the toll will be paid much in the same way as any one who is owed an amount would , its those that don't pay yr in yr out that they take a lot of interest in as I would have thought someone of your claimed intelligence would have realised .
You claim to know live a boards and you have no adverse nature towards them ? Some how I find that extremely difficult to believe given your stance on the whole issue over all the yrs I've known of you ,
No doubt paladine will be throwing his hands up in horror as to your post which like I said started like it was going to be positive and ended up being negative not just for those yiu are attacking but for the very forum you are a member of .
Its no mystery to anyone that paladine and I don't 99% of the time see eye to eye but as to his post and bills prior to that I most certainly do see his point of view , that thread is entitled " feeding the birds " or something close to that , just how many members of the public ie hire boaters possibly even first time ones even potential member's have clicked on that given that it title implies birds ?? There are about 2-3 at the most posts that actually relate to that subject the rest are attacks .
Paladine points out also something that is extremely correct ,and that's its wrong to attack people who can't possibly responded , yiu could if you so wished register here , choose any name you wish if you want , that way it keeps it off NBF and give those who yiu are attacking an opportunity to respond if they so wish , anything else is unfair as yiu know full well anyone here trying to register there will not be able to after the cull of members who mostly hadn't broken TOS yet even mods broke those especially with name calling .
Anyway its up to you , I just wish you hadn't had ignored someone's advice ( 2 member's) at least one of which you claim to hold in high esteem regarding his knowledge etc .

I hope Miles leaves this open letter available to view but I'm not in control of that and more than that I hope you read it , I already know you have viewed here today that obvious and obviously its possible that someone might view it and let you know it's here , either way I hope you read it , I'm not too disgusted or amazed or even shocked at your post tonight iv seen it all before as I'm sure you know , for my part I hope this thread remains calm and dignified as I'm entirely serious about this .

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Re: An open letter to harlequin/ exile

Post by Dances With Otters » November 18th, 2017, 1:55 am

He is a silly old bugger, he is just digging that forum into a deeper hole and making it look more and more ridiculous.
It actually makes painful reading as the administrator and moderators allow the almost Asperger's type abuse to continue online like a terminal cancer.
Of course I will run that thread Rick H, we don't delete people's posts here when the good folks of the river come under constant attack, as that is the one thing we all seek to eliminate.
Let us live by example, even if we use words like WTF and c*c*s*c*e*s.
Like TT said, ' It was just being the wonder you usually are' and long may it continue.......the wonder that is.
⛵ Life is short, even on its longest day ⛵

tony

Post by tony » November 18th, 2017, 6:48 am

the reason why we were banned was simple, the arguments that were being put forward were gaining traction and people on the forum were beginning to understand that the abuse towards livaboards was unfair and unnecessary

when i asked repeatedly how many liveaboard camps were spotted and recorded, no answer was forthcoming because it was an isolated incident and showed the poster up as a bigoted fool

jealousy pure and simple is the root, it must rile them stupid to see people on the broads day in day out, while the highlight of the day for them is waiting for the daily mail to drop through the letter box

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 18th, 2017, 7:03 am

I must confess some of them do go on like neurotic idiots. It kind of makes me feel sad in a way as they moan like jealous old boys stuck behind a computer screen wishing they were not deep down. I know that is not the nicest comment and I totally get that but that's what they come across like, bloody miserable and bitter old men.
If that's what retirement does to some folk? Then I think I'll pass on that.

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 18th, 2017, 9:00 am

How dare other people have a life and enjoy themselves.
I must get to my keyboard, I must.
2017-11-18_08-58-07.jpg

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 18th, 2017, 9:16 am

Must copy, must paste, must copy, must paste.
2017-11-18_09-12-56.jpg

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 18th, 2017, 9:17 am

Oh no, they are having fun and enjoying themselves.
2017-11-18_09-11-57.jpg

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 18th, 2017, 9:19 am

But they are liveaboards..........bbbbbbbbb but,but,but!
2017-11-18_09-10-50.jpg

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 18th, 2017, 9:30 am

Did somebody say liveaboard?
2017-11-18_09-26-26.jpg

Dances With Otters
Site Admin