- Challenger K1 One Person Kayak set is made from Intex “Super-Tough” vinyl.
- This is a high molecular PVC that is unaffected by gasoline, oil, and saltwater.
- It is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight.
- It also permits more air pressure for rigidity, making it perfect for river and sea action.
- The K1 comes with 84″ aluminum oars and a high-output hand pump.
- The hard plastic skegs on the underside of the kayak (similar to the underside of a surfboard) provide directional control so you can be sure you’ll get where you want to go.
- The kayaks feature inflatable seats with backrests, inflatable I-beam floors, grab lines on both ends, and a cargo net for extra storage.
- The sets also include a repair patch.
- Kayak size: 274cm (108″) long x 76cm (30″) wide by 38cm (15″) high Weight Capacity: 80kg (175lbs).
The best Place For Kayaking Is The Norfolk Broads.
By far the greatest adventure anyone can have on the Norfolk Broads is to go exploring in a kayak. The simple reason for this is down to access. On a kayak, anyone can get into the smallest of places that regular vessels could not. A perfect example of this is the many dykes and also the North Walsham & Dilham Canal. If you were looking at a camping and kayaking adventure? then it would be possible to set up camp absolutely anywhere that you could get to by kayak. Trees and roots can prevent a lot of larger boats from total seclusion. It is those that canoe and kayak that really get to explore the Norfolk Broads.
Kayaking is easily achieved from most yards that have slipways and Wayford Bridge on the River Ant is a popular spot for folks to launch. Ideally, it is recommended to use quieter rivers in the high season as hire boat traffic is excessive in certain areas such as Wroxham.
So if it is kayaking on Norfolk Broads that interests you? please click the ‘More Details Button’ above.