• Administrator
  •  
    ⛵ Norfolk Broads Forum now features a blog, classifieds & forum ⛵
    Thanks To All Who Signed Petition

Remove Sunken Houseboat From Norfolk Broads

Norfolk Broads Forum - All posts relating to environmental issues of the Norfolk Broads.
Miles
Site Admin

Remove Sunken Houseboat From Norfolk Broads

Post by Miles » June 13th, 2020, 6:54 am

image.jpg
You all know it and you all hate it being there.

It should not still be there and the person responsible for the wreck should be held responsible for this disgusting act of fly tipping.

Please sign the petition and let us get this cycle wrapped up once and for all.

Click Here To Sign The Petition!

Scardinus

Re: Remove Sunken Houseboat From Norfolk Broads

Post by Scardinus » June 14th, 2020, 5:15 pm

I saw the owner of the sunken vessel was moored with it a couple of weeks back, probably unloading some more crap onto it.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » June 16th, 2020, 6:24 pm

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » June 16th, 2020, 8:56 pm

The purpose and aim of this petition is to get the wreck removed.
Any other dribble that certain people throw up is irrelevant, arbitrary, false and an attempt to conceal their own misdemeanors. Whatever they maybe is of no interest to me.
What is of interest is the removal of this wreck.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » June 18th, 2020, 11:11 am

I find it quite disgusting to read some of the comments that have appeared online regarding this petition to raise awareness of this unsightly wreck.

It appears in many cases to once again highlight the weakness of a few emasculated keyboard warriors.

You know the ones who post anonymously.
The tough guys behind the computer screens.

I would publicly challenge each and everyone of these pathetic people on their claims of overstaying on public moorings and alleged violations of any byelaws.

In fact, in many ways I am grateful for seeing the skull behind the eyes of these trolls. It is because of these spineless t***s that promoted me to start my own Norfolk Broads Forum.

This gives me the opportunity to comment on matters without being moderated or censored by bigots.

It gives me an opportunity to comment on environmental matters such as the sunken houseboat and raise awareness of this eyesore.

However, oddly enough the same old pathetic few post their idiotic comments and false allegations.

In addition, when you have people post comments attempting to accuse people of a whole list of accusations, it highlights much more.

It makes me look at them and wonder what are their crimes and what are they so desperate to hide?

In psychology it is known as 'projection'.

The person accusing you also could be a narcissist. They often accuse people of doing things that they themselves are doing as a form of deflecting To control the conversation. It can be a form of abuse.

So when I get notified of these comments and see the same old people doing the same old negative posting, it sets of alarm bells ringing.

It makes me question what these people are really about and what are their crimes?

Ones that really make me laugh are the idiots who repeatedly insist on myself hogging moorings or overstaying.

If I was responsible for such acts, then isn't it just a little strange that I have only ever been issued one contravention notice at Commissioners Cut.

Furthermore, this notice that was issued by a ranger in error. This was confirmed by the solicitor and monitoring officer at the time in the Broads Authority to have been an invalid ticket. It was issued by a ranger who clearly had issues with liveaboards. This can be read online to this day as the solicitor answered to this in a freedom of information request.
This also highlighted my claims regarding the infamous byelaw 72 which is also available to read online.

Talking of reading here is select few of idiotic comments.
Screenshot_20200618-103553.png
103553.png[/attachment]
Screenshot_20200618-103605.png
Screenshot_20200618-110825.png
Screenshot_20200618-110815.png
Screenshot_20200618-110756.png
110756.png[/attachment]
Screenshot_20200618-110839.png
Screenshot_20200618-110741.png
Attachments
Screenshot_20200618-110727.png
Screenshot_20200618-110711.png

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » June 20th, 2020, 6:14 am

Many thanks to all who have signed and shared the petition.
I am confident it will go a long way towards this eyesore being finally handled.
:D

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » June 22nd, 2020, 11:27 am

Mega hot weather on the way over the next few days I believe.
I appreciate many will be getting a little fed up with this sunken houseboat petition, however, I can assure you that once you go by it in your boat, your wish to have it removed will be rekindled.
I am not trying to challenge the Broads Authority and label them as incompetent.
I am just informing them that 270 people so far have signed wanting it removed.
That is already enough people to warrant the B.A. to move towards a solution.
Quite frankly the only sensible one I have read is a chap suggesting pumping the hull out to see if it may float

As usual in true Broad's boating spirit he was ridiculed online.

Ignore the anonymous idiots online and push towards a simple, sensible and swift solution!

I don't think that is too much to ask.

Broads Authority: Remove Sunken Houseboat Wreck From Norfolk Broads - Sign the Petition! http://chng.it/8VqDLCmW

avg45

Post by avg45 » June 24th, 2020, 3:39 pm

Totally agree Miles, they cannot say any good and resort to slagging anyone who is not in their circle. they are a bunch of saddoes :)

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » June 29th, 2020, 8:24 am

IMG-20200629-WA0001.jpg
I can conclude that over 306 people have signed the petition as of today.
Personally, I am fed up with excuses.
The wreck should not be there and the person responsible should be held responsible and not permitted to constantly introduce more and more wrecks and abandon pathetically constructed rafts all over the place.
It is a disgrace.
If one boat wreck can not be dealt with in a reasonable time and if a place of natural beauty can not be protected from flytipping?
Then the current system has failed and it will never get better.
There is no excuse for that wreck being there.
The effect that eyesore will have on the tourism economy is quite possibly staggering.
Can you expect people to pay hundreds and hundreds of pounds to hire boats and be met with that eyesore?
Year after year?
It tells you the place is in a state of neglect.
Can private boaters be charged hundreds of pounds a year to be confronted with that wreck year after year? whilst the individual responsible for it floats around in a flotilla of untolled boats and rafts?

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » July 7th, 2020, 1:44 pm

311 people signed this petition so far.

http://chng.it/8VqDLCmW