• Administrator

Boats For Sale - Norfolk Broads

Boats for sale, outboards and engines, boat parts & spares. You can post and advertise your marine related items here on Norfolk Broads Forum for FREE.
Miles
Site Admin

Boats For Sale - Norfolk Broads

Post by Miles »

Selling a boat can be expensive and hard work. It's FREE to advertise on our classifieds section of the Norfolk Broads Forum. Click Here For Classifieds

Short Term Discomfort, Long Term Gain...
chris44

Re: Boats For Sale - Norfolk Broads

Post by chris44 »

Hi Miles ive been watching your channel for a few years now and noticed you picked up a kent class 27 salvage boat , apologies for posting here but have you any plans for this boat , im asking as im thinking of taking the plunge and coming to the broads and im looking for a liveaboard

any info on what your plans are for the kent class 27 would be appreciated

keep up with the cracking videos and info , great job indeed :)

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles »

I am rewiring the vessel and installing a brand new diesel heater. I have just installed new plumbing throughout the boat for the toilet, new bilge pump and also engine.
I am refurbishing the interior too.
I was planning on using it till the new season, putting High Seas ( my normal boat) back in and taking the Kent Class 27 out. I am intending on selling it then after the hull has been refurbished.

chris44

Post by chris44 »

thanks for the fast reply Miles i may be interested in the kent class 27 , when you are sorted with her refurb could you send me a message when the time comes to sell her

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles »

Certainly. :D