• Administrator

Hit by another hire boat

Norfolk Broads Forum - Norfolk Broads boating holidays are famous worldwide. Post your questions, answers, or experiences relating to Norfolk Broads boat hire here!
Hylander

Re: Hit by another hire boat

Post by Hylander » October 29th, 2018, 7:58 am

No fishing at Broadsedge? When we moored there for about 5 years we were allowed to fish. Are you referring to people who dont moor fishing there?

David

Post by David » October 30th, 2018, 11:10 am

You can fish off your boat but not off the bank side
A boat makes a big hole in the water in to which you throw money

David

Post by David » October 30th, 2018, 11:27 am

Talking about fishing we had an altercation with a fisherman at Barton turf water point Sunday there was 2 fishermen at the far end of the water point near boat yard we came down well over to the right hand side turned and backed down the cut to give the fisherman a wide berth not known to me one of the fisherman had his line right over the other side of the river a good 100ft from were his rod was and as we turned and backed down the cut we took his line and tackle with our boat, I thought his attitude was not nice so I did point out that I didn’t see his line as it was so far away from were he was fishing, I did suggest that if he was to fish that side of the river he would better off being over there.
why would you fish next to a water point it’s obvious that boats are going to moor there to take water?
A boat makes a big hole in the water in to which you throw money