• Administrator
  •  

Hire Boats Out In February 2022

Norfolk Broads boating holidays are famous worldwide. Post your forum questions, answers, or experiences relating to Norfolk Broads boat hire here!
Miles
Site Admin

Hire Boats Out In February 2022

Post by Miles »

Apparently most hire boat companies are at least 80% booked and a well known company name is even letting them out in February. :evil:
Best get out there and enjoy the serenity before it is all gone. :roll:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/business/n ... on-8607964

Never Complain, Never Explain...
CATFISH

Re: Hire Boats Out In February 2022

Post by CATFISH »

big landowner just up the road from me is real keen on "rewilding" bison, bears,wolves, even talking about releasing big cats into the area,, shouldn't take too long for them to discover tourists taste like chicken, after they finished off the areas water birds, and livestock..
maybe we could get a few dozen gators in wroxham broad,, that'll make the area really unique.

bit like Bewilderwood,, but more serious!!
I can see the village sign now,,,

"WELCOME TO WROXHAM,,,, TWINNED WITH THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity."
Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles »

That's the spirit. :D

CATFISH

Post by CATFISH »

I'v heard "pirates" are coming to the bure,,,
cue loads of drunken privileged idiots all pretending to be Jack Sparrow! :roll:

"Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity."
BEN

Post by BEN »

Actually it's during half term only they are doing up "Courdon Rouge" as a pirate ship to amuse the children..

CATFISH

Post by CATFISH »

Thankfully it cant get under the bridge.
you have no idea how much that pleases me.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles »

I must admit once you get passed all that Roy's nonsense you end up on what must be one of the best river stretches.
Just think how awesome that must have been before that big flood and you could have gone all the way up to Aylsham.
Why doesn't that get reclaimed FFS?...as you good folks of Norfolk say...it's hoooooooge!

CATFISH

Post by CATFISH »

Miles wrote: January 10th, 2022, 11:31 am I must admit once you get passed all that Roy's nonsense you end up on what must be one of the best river stretches.
Just think how awesome that must have been before that big flood and you could have gone all the way up to Aylsham.
Why doesn't that get reclaimed FFS?...as you good folks of Norfolk say...it's hoooooooge!
I lived and worked that stretch for a few years, It was very peaceful, not sure it would remain that way if opened up, however it should be maintained and preserved.