Search found 55 matches
- June 14th, 2020, 5:15 pm
- Forum: Environmental
- Topic: Remove Sunken Houseboat From Norfolk Broads
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1194
I saw the owner of the sunken vessel was moored with it a couple of weeks back, probably unloading some more crap onto it.
- May 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Onboard The Norfolk Trading Wherry, 'Albion'
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1121
Was lucky enough to sail on her last summer from Womack to Ranworth and back, can feel the power in the sail when underway, advise anyone to do it if you get the chance.
Regularly launch at sutton with a 14ft boat, can be a bit awkward sometimes but never had a massive problem. Use Thurne slip way in the summer, quite steep and can be shallow on a low tide, honesty box alongside!
- January 19th, 2019, 8:29 pm
- Forum: Norfolk Broads News
- Topic: Thousands of fish saved from salt water during tidal surge
- Replies: 1
- Views: 764
This does a fantastic job, why a similar thing would not be done at acle bridge which would save many more as well as flooding prevention, salt got above ludham bridge and up to horning in this surge!