hampton safari

General Norfolk Broads related posts.
fourways

hampton safari

Post by fourways » July 12th, 2018, 9:17 pm

hi miles just let you know the update on my boat .the water leak turned out to be a sea cock i had that replaced.the buzzer which kept going off they could not find the cause, i had the clocks replaced with new ones and new sensors without the buzzer and all seems well. hope to see you in wroxham after the holiday season
regards martin

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Re: hampton safari

Post by Dances With Otters » July 12th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Thanks for the update. Hope you enjoy. :D
⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » July 13th, 2018, 1:19 pm

I have grown rather fond of these Hamptons Safaris, very suitable for the Norfolk Broads in my opinion and I see there are several variations in model design too..
⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

bluebell

Post by bluebell » July 14th, 2018, 8:49 pm

Big fan of the Hampton Safari, had one for several years, and just couldn’t fault the design. The only downside is they are rather tight on space. It was ok until we got a bit bigger :D We changed recently to an Aquqfibre 28 which is like a Hampton but with more elbow room! There is an owners club with lots of useful info.

fourways

Post by fourways » July 15th, 2018, 1:51 pm

love the inside of hampton feels big at the moment as upgraded from a shetland 4 plus 2 which had no room dont know how we managed. no doubt we will be looking for something bigger in a couple of years.