YouTube Channel Addition.

An extension of the YouTube channel for contact, photos & updates etc.
High Seas

YouTube Channel Addition.

Post by High Seas » June 28th, 2017, 7:28 pm

I decided to add this section to the Norfolk Broads Forum as there is a surplus of photos and information that never gets added to my YouTube videos.
I have closed the door on Facebook so I have created this section to be able to interact with subscribers and viewers outside of social media.
Creating and editing videos can be a difficult job on a boat due to wifi restrictions so it is often easier to upload a couple of photos and a little dialogue.
I have been quiet in that department as since launching this forum, my laptop and my smartphone died so I am off to Norwich by boat to replace these items and get the show back on the road.
Most annoying is an otter took a goose right by my boat in Hoveton the other day and I saw a snake for only the second time at Burge Castle but sadly nothing worked to record it all........time to spend some money.
I should not complain really as the phone lasted three bilge swims and recorded every episode of High Seas.

Click Here For Sailing High Seas Youtube Channel!

Redemption26

Re: YouTube Channel Addition.

Post by Redemption26 » January 20th, 2018, 10:25 pm

Hi Myles,
How are you traveling ? wondering as to when you are going to do another video as I really enjoyed all the others. I have just installed 2 x sea bird air vent in my cabin to get some extra ventilation. I am also about to pull that big outboard off and change to something more user friendly. Next weekend is Australia Day 26 Jan so a big day on the water .
Stay well

High Seas
Site Admin

Post by High Seas » January 21st, 2018, 9:35 am

I am finishing one off now.
I have some new patrons on Patreon so trying to do at least one a week from now on as I get a very positive comments.
Miles. :D
A garboard drain light on the Broads? Nah!

Redemption26

Post by Redemption26 » January 22nd, 2018, 6:47 am

Looking forward to it :P