YouTube Channel Addition.

An extension of the YouTube channel for contact, photos & updates etc.
High Seas

YouTube Channel Addition.

Post by High Seas » June 28th, 2017, 7:28 pm

I decided to add this section to the Norfolk Broads Forum as there is a surplus of photos and information that never gets added to my YouTube videos.
I have closed the door on Facebook so I have created this section to be able to interact with subscribers and viewers outside of social media.
Creating and editing videos can be a difficult job on a boat due to wifi restrictions so it is often easier to upload a couple of photos and a little dialogue.
I have been quiet in that department as since launching this forum, my laptop and my smartphone died so I am off to Norwich by boat to replace these items and get the show back on the road.
Most annoying is an otter took a goose right by my boat in Hoveton the other day and I saw a snake for only the second time at Burge Castle but sadly nothing worked to record it all........time to spend some money.
I should not complain really as the phone lasted three bilge swims and recorded every episode of High Seas.

Click Here For Sailing High Seas Youtube Channel!

Redemption26

Re: YouTube Channel Addition.

Post by Redemption26 » January 20th, 2018, 10:25 pm

Hi Myles,
How are you traveling ? wondering as to when you are going to do another video as I really enjoyed all the others. I have just installed 2 x sea bird air vent in my cabin to get some extra ventilation. I am also about to pull that big outboard off and change to something more user friendly. Next weekend is Australia Day 26 Jan so a big day on the water .
Stay well

High Seas
Site Admin

Post by High Seas » January 21st, 2018, 9:35 am

I am finishing one off now.
I have some new patrons on Patreon so trying to do at least one a week from now on as I get a very positive comments.
Miles. :D
Liveaboard or liveathome?.....that is the question

Redemption26

Post by Redemption26 » January 22nd, 2018, 6:47 am

Looking forward to it :P

Redemption26

Post by Redemption26 » January 27th, 2018, 10:18 pm

Hy Myles,
Hope your traveling well? I aquired a new tender the other day for REDEMPTION see pic. As the weather cools we aim to cross the Caloundra bar and head over to Tangalooma for a week or so. Any new vids on the horizon ? Stay well.

Redemption26

Post by Redemption26 » January 27th, 2018, 10:20 pm

Having troubles uploading the pic.

High Seas
Site Admin

Post by High Seas » January 27th, 2018, 10:41 pm

Funny that as so did I... dinghy that is.

Redemption26

Post by Redemption26 » February 1st, 2018, 7:12 am

Hi Myles from the Sunshine Coast Queensland. I sit here sweltering th inking how nice to have a cool change when I look at your videos how did the shrouds go ? I need to drop my mast to repair my wide vain and install a new mast head light. I looked up the Port Starboard meaning ...... still think there could be something to do with all the Port (wine) that was drunk back them but !!! Still can't up load my tender pick.
Stay well looking forward to the next vid.
Richard.

High Seas
Site Admin

Post by High Seas » February 1st, 2018, 1:23 pm

Just got the last one back today so it's all going up very soon.
With regards to the pic, it's tricky to say without seeing it but usually it is if the photo is just massive or the WiFi is weak. Hope this helps.

Redemption26

Post by Redemption26 » February 9th, 2018, 10:59 am

Hi Myles,
Liked the new vid on your burner, realy sounds odd with a burner on a yacht as the temps hear are still around 30c but god i would give my left ball to have a lovely cold day. Have you seen Keep turning left on YouTube ? Some extrordextraordinary scenery. The trouble hear in Queensland you are either in open sea or in places with lots of sand bars. Although the Whitsundays are pretty good,.
All the best looking forward to your next vid.
All the best Richard.