How Not To Be A Liveaboard.

All liveaboard related posts.
High Seas
Site Admin

Re: How Not To Be A Liveaboard.

Post by High Seas » February 2nd, 2018, 1:42 am

However, exactly the same question is asked by people over and over again. Why is he still there?

Liveaboard or liveathome?.....that is the question

High Seas
Site Admin

Post by High Seas » February 5th, 2018, 9:09 am

Latest reports state that he is in fact still there despite being prosecuted for no tolls on a flotilla of four wrecks which are now still moored up at Sutton Staithe indefinitely.
However, he is unable to be prosecuted for all his disgusting flytipping on the way to Wayford because apparently it can not be proved that it was him. Despite his four wrecks being the only vessels moored up there for months whilst it all took place.
It would appear to me that the Broads Authority despite their greatest efforts are in fact powerless.
It is a shame for all liveaboards across the Norfolk Broads as one single person is able to destroy not only the environment but also tarnish the names of all liveaboards with his disgusting attitude and total disrespect for the environment, location and it's byelaws.

High Seas
Site Admin

Post by High Seas » February 15th, 2018, 7:46 am

Well, there are four boats moored up at the end of Sutton Staithe still till this day believe it or not :? .
According to the locals at Stalham Staithe, he was moored there for an extended period too. Leaving a pile of rubbish on his exit and now the locals are unhappy about any liveaboards using the staithe.
Having used the staithe on many occasions over the past four seasons and having built an excellent rapport with the locals, I can conclude that this now had been totally ruined by the actions of one individual.
My congratulations to the Broads Authority for doing such a wonderful job of maintaining the waterways.....flunk!