• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

A Liveaboard Mooring Yes Or No?

All liveaboard related posts.
Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Re: A Liveaboard Mooring Yes Or No?

Post by Dances With Otters » November 29th, 2017, 11:36 pm

He registered in June when the site was launched and caused so much hysteria.
He lay dormant like a virus until I started a topic about liveaboards and then awoke like a vampire.
The registration process has been changed since as people are required to register with their names too
No he has not been banned but will be blocked tomorrow.

⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

Rick H

Post by Rick H » November 29th, 2017, 11:56 pm

Have you asked him regarding his email address , I don't think on less its clearly a scam that he has done enough to be blocked , surely not agreeing with someone isn't grounds , thing is should the site get the reputation that if you disagree with certain people you will be barred then membership will nose dive IMHO .
Iv just spent some time looking at all bos posts and OK he disagreed with me a fair bit but I sure didn't see him as a threat or could I see any parallels to certain people that I know of that would possibly join to create trouble , thing is if you post in s certain style and its difficult to not slip back into then your cover is blown .

Waylander

Post by Waylander » November 30th, 2017, 12:03 am

I sent you a PM with some old photos that I'd found on google images. One of them was a monster pike.

Isn't a troll something that lives under a bridge? Fee fie fo thumb and all that? Or is it when you tow a fishing line behind a boat? Or is that trawl?

Sorry, being flippant again!

Does it really matter really? The question was live aboards marina or not? I say for me, not! Too intense and too many serious people and well basically too many people and that ain't my thang!

Right off to remove another bridge to get rid of the troll.... Hey iron man wait for me!!!

On another note if the seas keep rising us on boats will be fine and all the nice big fancy houses will be underwater gurgling and Yaxley will be waterfront palaces! That cheer my sister up with her school of asbo's!
Let the world flood! I live on a boat! :lol:

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 30th, 2017, 12:18 am

Canada and Holland....ring any bells Rich H?
⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

Waylander

Post by Waylander » November 30th, 2017, 12:22 am

I, by the way, didn't join to cause trouble but it does tend to float round my way a bit but I know y'all ain't talking about me so I'll shut up again. I like this site cos no one has yelled at me for being me or for being flippant or downright silly! I do do serious. But I don't like people being cross or angry with each other... The whole point of these forums is so people can air their views, ask questions and find things out with out any fear of censor ship.... ( is that phrased right censorship?) my English is getting worse the more I rely on my phone! But back to the point of my point, the forum is supposed to be here so us like minded people who are all into boats and the Norfolk broads can have a good chin wag or chew the fat or a good gripe about what is right and what is wrong with those same subjects that we all like or feel passionate about, opinions are just opinions like my advise on boats is only based on what I know or think I know, it's not law it's not how it should be or set in concrete it's only me spouting my wisdomm and what I feel. Every one feels something differently or understands things differently or just has been told the wrong stuff or not even researched something as well as they should have before actually doing it ( that'd be me then) but it's just talk,it ain't life and death been there done that.... Just kick back and giggle over the difference of opinions or ideas after all those differences are what makes us individuals and interesting individuals at that!

The only thing a forumn that ends up with arguments between members does is prove to people that joining forums is a waste of time as people are always yelling or arguing at each other! Unless of course you join because you like having arguments or sowing dissension amongst the members already in it! My view! My opinion! Ridicule all you want but then you'll be proving my point!! sSee? I ain't so stoopid after all and I can ridicule myself thank you very much I don't need help!

Off topic again!!!
Let the world flood! I live on a boat! :lol:

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 30th, 2017, 12:26 am

but just to expand your logic I assume you would put someone who spends a couple of weeks holidaying in a touring caravan in the same as category as those that spend their lives moving around in their homes (caravans) often trespassing on private property in the process with little regard for others and their property and you wonder why some people look upon continuous cruisers with suspicion and distrust.

I won't have anyone coming on here comparing liveaboards to pikeys and gypsies trespassing in caravans.
That's just taking the ****.
⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » November 30th, 2017, 9:53 am

Right, now we have managed to drain the swamp of another troll, who this time was using SURFEASY.
Really, using the email '1pack2man@', got to admit, I did not spot it at first and the cheek of using somebody else's name is really quite low especially when they are in such a prominent position. However, that just shows what is going on in the background.
Anyway, I hope after all that nonsense that many readers were able to actually discover for themselves what the actual definition of the word, 'liveaboard' is.
As all can clearly see it has no relevance to pikeys or gypsies living in caravans and trespassing on private land at all.

I have several screen shots of posters on another forum who like to use the spelling, 'LIVABOARD'.
If you would like to see them? P.M. me and I will share them with you, they are most interesting.
⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

tony

Post by tony » December 1st, 2017, 6:32 pm

just had a bit of free time and was catching up on some of the newer posts, erm I think Miles your view of a troll is someone that rubs you up the wrong way and goads you, replying to them, they win

And yes using multiple IP's is a big clue, I hope most people here would be able to spot the bigoted comments a mile away

Could you not create a "**** Bin" where these type of posts could be flagged up as a sort of Trump'o and be sent to that karsi

Then if any of the followers of the forum wanted to see those that "are talking B*l*o*k*" the can just go to the shitter

win win :D

tony

Post by tony » December 1st, 2017, 6:34 pm

Blimey, just realised if I miss spell i Can swear n be as crude as i like - FCUK :lol:

tony

Post by tony » December 1st, 2017, 6:36 pm

erm

maybe my last post

was not

a

good

idea

:geek:

will

I