• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

Scumbags

All posts relating to environmental issues of the Norfolk Broads.
JohnS

Scumbags

Post by JohnS » May 30th, 2018, 6:16 pm

There's been some real scumbags at Brundall recently. I moored up near Brundall, I can't for the life of me remember what the moorings are called. When we first pulled up I thought what a nice place to stop, there was a nice wooden footpath through trees accross what looked like a swap forest, it was nice and shady and the dog loved it. However. Some filthy scumbags have been having BBQs there, they've tipped the disused coals on the bank, burnt trees and vegetation, left cling film and plastics all over the place, clearly they've just emptied there waste bins from the boat into the hedges, and to top it off they've given up on there onboard toilets and started doing turds on the footpaths, it clearly wasn't a dog, as there was toilet paper with it. Whoever is doing it has been there numerous times, sometimes hidden up behind bushes, other times in the middle of the footpath. Brundall seems like a nice place, im struggling to believe anyone's from the village would go over and do that, so that must mean its scummy lowlife boaters.
We didn't stay long. :(

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Re: Scumbags

Post by Dances With Otters » May 30th, 2018, 7:52 pm

Church Fen I believe.
⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵