• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

Pet Friendly Norfolk Broads Newspaper Rubbish

There is always a lot of events happening on the Norfolk Broads and here you can post or read any topics relating to Norfolk Broads news.
Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Pet Friendly Norfolk Broads Newspaper Rubbish

Post by Dances With Otters » October 1st, 2018, 3:17 pm

MIRROR ADVERT
Neil, our trainer, quickly ran us through the controls, procedures, dos and don’ts on board before taking us out for a “driving” lesson. He made manoeuvering the boat look very simple and made sure that we were ­competent – controlling the boat, performing U-turns and mooring up – before letting us loose on our own.
Nearly fell off my chair laughing when I read this article.

Best bit was..........
and the odd curse mumbled under my breath, but after a few attempts (and with a huge sigh of relief) we made it and had our mooring for the night.
I think he hit someone's boat is what he is trying to say.

I had a dog for 18 years and I know myself that they absolutely love the boats but if you don't have a dog, I would say the idea of renting a boat that has had many on does not sound too appealing to me. I could never get dog hairs out of the funniest of places so I don't expect a hire boat to be any different.
Dave the pilot had obviously done this thousands of times as he took us through with ease, moored us up perfectly

If he means the tall old chap? then he must have had some lessons as he generally hits most boats. :roll:

I think the only accurate part of this article is the bit that refers to needing antihistamine, the rest is just sales blabber.

⛵ Life is short, even on its longest day ⛵