NBN Shut down.

General Broads related posts.
High Seas

Re: NBN Shut down.

Post by High Seas » October 8th, 2017, 3:08 pm

Norfolk Constabulary are aware apparently so best leave it with them to deal with. I have left the posts up so they can be viewed.
From what I can make out he has worked his way through most of the Broads forums.
Evidently, a very disturbed individual.

High Seas

Post by High Seas » October 9th, 2017, 10:11 am

The Police are attending this morning so updates will follow.

Terry

Post by Terry » October 9th, 2017, 11:36 am

It does just strike me as a little inconsistent that he claims to have no qualms about carrying out 'gangster' style murder rituals, etc, but was quite concerned over whether he could legally use a VHF radio without a license...?
I've got wild staring eyes, and I've got a strong urge to fly ... but I've got nowhere to fly to

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 9th, 2017, 11:57 am

He is still re-registering and posting now. He has done it at least 15 times since yesterday.
Man will be what he was born to be, free and independent. - JFK.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 9th, 2017, 1:49 pm

It is what happens when a generation spend their youth playing violent computer games that don't portray any consequences, mixed with watching shite on the idiot lantern.
Only one day to find themselves in the real world completely oblivious to what reality actually is and totally incapable of being an effective member of society whilst holding a perverted resentment to society, as they become increasingly emasculated by being solely dependent on hand outs.
Then having to hide and try their best to remain anonymous online whilst living in their fantasy world.
Nothing short of pathetic.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 9th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Extortion Now...SMMFH :D
Hi,

I assume I have the correct email address here (if not, my apologies), as it was attached to the forum registration email.

I'm contacting you from this address for two reasons:

1 - To show that it is not dormant as you suggested.
2 - To ask you how you wish to proceed in the matter.

After having seen your recent post, it really does go to show how out-of-touch you are with the facts. For your information, I don't play video games, don't have a TV at all, and do not live on handouts. I prefer to spend my time creatively, and live off' very hard-to-come-by savings, sir! You appear to have absolutely no concept of what you're doing or saying. You cannot go around posting people's private contact information, nor can you go around slandering people suggesting they "live on handouts", just because you feel like it or you have some misguided mindset.

The reason for this email is simple. I would like to know how you wish to proceed. I have decided to sue you on grounds of illegal use of my data. This was data provided to you under the terms of your website, and for the sole purpose of joining your website. I am asking £6,000 to settle out of court, or we can do this the more expensive way where I assure you the cost will be considerably higher, in addition, you would be liable for all legal costs involved in dealing with it.

Regards the matter at large, I strongly suggest that if you have contacted anyone in connection with this, that you get back in touch with them pronto, and rectify the situation. Listen to what i'm telling you here, because if I happen to come across even the slightest issue in getting a Broads Licence, you will face charges of slander and disruption to my life, and the Broads Authority will find them selves in a mess i really donlt wish to put them through. Ultimately, you are the problem here, and I don't see why the BA or BB should take the wrap for situations brought about by your nonsense!

I did nothing wrong on any forum and you know it. I have proof of everything I wrote on that other forum, as well as everything I wrote on yours. Try as you might, there is no crime there, so you need to stop kidding yourself cause ultimately, it is the law that will need to be followed, and you have broken it whereas I have not! The problem here is you, Miles, because you were incapable of picking-up on what was clearly just a spot of humour - seriously - I'm guessing even a child would have picked-up in that one. What the *u*k is wrong with you?

In the end I have tried numerous times to help you help yourself out of this mess, but you have continued to throw that back in my face. The message you are sending me is perfectly clear, Miles, so hopefully the message I'm sending you right now is just as clear.

Regards,
Leonard Bannster

Bargate

Post by Bargate » October 9th, 2017, 3:21 pm

So the death threats were just a joke? Hmm not sure that will wash with a judge.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 9th, 2017, 3:24 pm

You have not seen half of them, its been going on since last night.

Hoof Hearted

Post by Hoof Hearted » October 11th, 2017, 9:20 am

I know a few boat yards in Hornsea area.
I will ask around about a Hardy.
If I find it shall I post details on here?

Hoof Hearted

Post by Hoof Hearted » October 11th, 2017, 9:25 am

I have posted on a few Facebook pages in East Yorkshire.
I personally doubt this is the first time this sicko has done this.