NBN Shut down.

General Broads related posts.
Miles
Site Admin

NBN Shut down.

Post by Miles » October 7th, 2017, 6:08 pm

I have just been advised that the NBN has shut it's doors due to unsustainability.
In addition, I did not believe it till I read it myself but this is some of the comments appearing about it on another forum.
I was reading the NBN earlier this afternoon with no problems so I recon that considering the problems with a certain individual, it may have been hacked.
If they were going to shut it down for any reason then
there would have been a pre-warning notice posted.
Interesting to see that someone who consider establishing another forum as, 'problems with a certain individual'. Not to mention outright accusing High Seas by the sounds of it of hacking the website.

Really?... are these people for real.

My only comments to this are that evidently it is the wrong forum closing down.

Man will be what he was born to be, free and independent. - JFK.

Miles
Site Admin

Re: NBN Shut down.

Post by Miles » October 7th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Well, I don't know what that was all about but seems to have come back online now.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » October 7th, 2017, 7:16 pm

Can you copy and paste the comment here where someone is accusing you of hacking their website, so I can see it?
This has nothing to do with you, so I would not worry about it.

The problem is we have a bunch of accusers running rampant on those forums, most of them assuming that I am you (that would explain why you're getting accused). The guy who runs the place is playing games. This is dangerous because he really only has two options. He needs to put my thread back and apologise, or face the consequences of not doing so.

I'm guessing he visited here, saw my comment about vengeance being mine, and decided to reopen out of sheer, spiteful stupidity.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 7th, 2017, 7:23 pm

Okay Chap,
I don't know who you are or what on Earth you are up to but you are acting very oddly indeed.
Coming on this website telling people they owe you money, owe you money for what? Nobody owes you money.
I have enough grief from members on the other forum as it is without you bringing more to the door.
Your registration email is to a dormant domain?
This is a forum, an open forum. I have no intention of censoring people's comments, however, it does not mean I will tolerate any nonsense at all.
I will ask you politely once to get yourself together otherwise I will have no option other than to refuse you access.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » October 7th, 2017, 7:52 pm

You see that thread of mine, the one that remains on the NBN forum, the one called "Some Urgent Questions"?
Read one of my responses regards the Baofeng VHF, and take a wild guess :twisted:

But I'm unsure why you're getting upset. I asked you to copy and paste the accusation here so that I could monitor what is going on. I am not in the least bit pleased you are getting accused of hacking their site, especially as no one has hacked their site. The move was quite deliberate, and quite childish. You are facing a bunch of elitest anti-liveaboard chin-waggers that get-off every time they deter another potential live-aboard from coming to the Broads as a live-aboard.

You should have more respect for me than you just showed, but clearly there is none.
I shall post here no more, good day to you, sir.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » October 7th, 2017, 8:19 pm

It seems my response regards the Baofeng VHF was in fact contained in the thread that was removed.
I do apologise, but you'll get to see it once he puts it back (which I'm pretty sure he will do).

Over and Out

Terry

Post by Terry » October 7th, 2017, 11:36 pm

Dreamer wrote:
October 7th, 2017, 7:52 pm
I shall post here no more, good day to you, sir.
and then posted less than a minute later? Some of us got that keyboard-warrior bollocks out of our system in the early 90's.
I've got wild staring eyes, and I've got a strong urge to fly ... but I've got nowhere to fly to

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » October 8th, 2017, 1:12 am

Well I'm very glad to hear that, Terry, although I really have no idea why I'm being attacked by you two. I mean first of all Miles throws a fit, and now you start mouthing-off at me. Don't you think I've had enough to deal with these last two days as it is? I've already had to tolerate almost a week of being super-polite, just to get information out of a bunch of wealthy, out of touch with reality pensioners, as to how to put a boat on the Broads.

In the end, the senile old f*ckers thought I were Miles, which is the real reason they wiped-out my thread - I was on your side :lol:

And for your information, I only posted here again out of courtesy, to rectify what I had told Miles in order to save him looking for something that is no longer there. Now if you have a problem with me, little keyboard warrior, that's fine. Just like the sticky-beaked old-f*ckers on NBN are free to have a problem with me. Remember, however, that the problems you have with me are not caused by me, and if you get on the wrong side of me, then you get on the wrong side of a whole group of people - and you will not be a fan of the consequences.

Now please, shut-up. The Broads are for everyone who wishes to enjoy them. I'm younger than you yet I'm retired now. I've had enough of the violence, and I thoroughly intend to relax. I'm going to enjoy the Broads thoroughly. I'm going to enjoy the tranquility, I'm going to enjoy renovating my little boat bit by bit and watch her evolve into something beautiful. So here's the deal whether you like it or not. I'll keep right out of everyone's way whenever possible, and in return, I expect everyone to keep out of my way, mind their own business, and stay away from my boat.

Don't even say "Hi" to me, I'm not interested in friendship, so feel free to pass that on to others for me, there's a good chap.

Yours truly,
Lee Segram (SEGRAM MAFIA)

Yes, really.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 8th, 2017, 3:30 am

Sorry about this Terry and anyone else who has had the misfortune of reading these posts.
I did ask him politely to get himself together.
Looks like he has been working his way through the forums being a nuisance and appears to have some issues.
Dreamer, my advice to you would be to stay of the Norfolk Broads. It sounds to me like all you will bring is negativity.

High Seas

Post by High Seas » October 8th, 2017, 3:59 am

Sounds to me like he has been kicked off from where ever he currently is.
I wonder why?
:lol: