NBN Shut down.

General Broads related posts.
AcleLad

Re: NBN Shut down.

Post by AcleLad » October 8th, 2017, 8:22 am

Are people supposed to know who the Segram Mafia are? :lol: Never heard of them before and a quick search of t'internet draws a blank as well :shock:

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 8th, 2017, 8:26 am

Just another delusional fantasist. Let's hope he takes our advice and stays of the Broads. As many will know, you do get the occasional nutter but they never last long.
Man will be what he was born to be, free and independent. - JFK.

Bargate

Post by Bargate » October 8th, 2017, 10:15 am

I saw the thread on the other forum before it was taken down and I have to say there was no negativity at all towards the fact he was planning to liveaboard, only help being offed on practical matters which he seemed to have no clue about. He then launched a threatening tirade against forum members and the government over VHF licencing of all things!

Lets hope he is just trolling and does not come, I would like the option to liveaboard on the broads one day and people like this make it harder for everyone else.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » October 8th, 2017, 10:42 am

AcleLad wrote:
October 8th, 2017, 8:22 am
Are people supposed to know who the Segram Mafia are? :lol:
Not unless we have an interest in you for whatever reason.
AcleLad wrote:
October 8th, 2017, 8:22 am
Never heard of them before and a quick search of t'internet draws a blank as well :shock:
Indeed.
NBFADMIN wrote:
October 8th, 2017, 8:26 am
Just another delusional fantasist. Let's hope he takes our advice and stays of the Broads.
Not a chance, old chap.
NBFADMIN wrote:
October 8th, 2017, 8:26 am
As many will know, you do get the occasional nutter but they never last long.
Well that sounds like a threat to me, Miles, so I guess we'll see who lasts longest then, won't we.

Incidentally, I notice you removed a thread of mine, one where I quite rightly pointed out the disgusting behaviour of NBN members mocking less-wealthy live-aboards. Personally, I find that boat has far more character than every single floating bathtub the hire-boat companies stick on there. Now isn't that in injustice, that a bunch of wealthy geriatric @ssholes are permitted to mock the less wealthy in public? Isn't it an injustice to hit-upon the less wealthy and mock their ingenuity, while every one of those doing the mocking likely spend more an a mooring fee per night, than those guys get to live on for a whole week?

Seems you're not the sort of person you say you are, Miles, nor are you able to follow even your own code of conduct. You disgust me. You're no better than NBN, you removed a factual thread, one that pointed out, in complete honesty, and even a direct link as proof, the disgusting mockery that is permitted on the NBN forum. You are every bit the immoral jackass that they are for doing so. Naturally, because you cannot follow your own code of conduct, you will remove this message too.

I suggest you change your attitude, because I don't give more than one warning.
Stay away from me on the Broads.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » October 8th, 2017, 11:22 am

I think I shall create my own Norfolk Broads forum, one where true freedom of speech actually wil exist (not like the faux feedom we have on here). It will be a forum designed to bring as many live-aboards as possible to the Broads, and make it as hard as possible for the Hire Boat companies to thrive there. People are going to have a forum to come to and feel welcome about living aboard on the Broads. Something they are entitled to do without being mocked by a bunch of rich, geriatric @assholes attempting to drive them away :evil:

If anyone is going to be driven away, it is the rich geriatric @ssholes that currenly dominate there, and the hire boat companies that are permitted to unleash their giant floating bathtubs into the Broads with unskilled persons at the controls. The Broads are for everyone, young or old, rich or poor, and that's the way it's going to stay. This game they're playing at the moment is clearly designed to rid the broads of the smaller boats and make it a haven for the rich.

That is not going to be allowed to happen, trust me, and you can look out for a superior forum to that effect (coming soon):

- Superior in usability
- Superior in content
- Superior in design
- Superior in freedom

Thanks for reading ;)

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 8th, 2017, 11:43 am

Oh dear, oh dear, what do we have here?
I think it is fair to say that we have all had enough of this clearly very immature idiot, can't put it any nicer than that.
I will leave his posts up though for the perusal of the Broads Authority and more importantly the Broads Beat.
In addition, for their benefit and also for other webmasters here is his details.
I.P. address: 94.196.236.100
Registration email: admin@leonardbannister.com
Although it is a dormant domain.
I made it very clear when this forum was started that it would be an open forum but that was not an invitation for abuse.
He has been reported for cyber crimes.

Boatingtone

Post by Boatingtone » October 8th, 2017, 11:45 am

mmmmmmh

i am scratching my head here :roll:

what cyber crime did he commit that you think he should be reported for :geek:

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 8th, 2017, 11:46 am

He suggested the was coming to the Broads. :D

Boatingtone

Post by Boatingtone » October 8th, 2017, 11:52 am

well ban him as well

I have on the new forum and some bloke going as Bargate

and I have also deleted all threads and posts that they were thinking of making

BTW u r banned as well Miles, no offense or hard feelings

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 8th, 2017, 11:54 am

Don't do that!
I have a brown envelope with your name on.
It says,' This envelope belongs to Boatingtone'.