• Administrator
  •  
    Boat Crash Video Clips Wanted

Countdown To 2019 Boating Season On Norfolk Broads

There is always a lot of events happening on the Norfolk Broads and here you can post or read any topics relating to Norfolk Broads news.
Miles
Site Admin

Countdown To 2019 Boating Season On Norfolk Broads

Post by Miles » February 11th, 2019, 6:02 am

The new boating season on the Norfolk Broads is on the horizon once again.
This means tolls are due if you pay them and also a veritable barrage of hire boats aaaaaaagh! :roll:
My personal favourite.
You can monitor just how many days are left by clicking the link below, or as an alternative you can look at your calendar :D
In addition, can I thank all who have attended this website through last season and beyond.
It just goes to show that you don't have to put up with any nonsense elsewhere.......if you know what I mean? ;)
Countdown To Start Of Boating Season

⛵ Life is short, even on its longest day ⛵

avg45

Re: Countdown To 2019 Boating Season On Norfolk Broads

Post by avg45 » February 11th, 2019, 3:38 pm

Funny you should mention about nonsense elswhere Miles, I have noticed that that place is extremely quiet with hardly anyone posting there. Perhaps all the sensible people have got fed up with the "Nonsense" created by the few on that site. On a lighter note, its not too long now till my boating season starts, and I and upper management can hardly wait. All the best for the upcoming season. :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JohnS

Post by JohnS » February 14th, 2019, 9:14 pm

I'll soon be mourning the end of the winter boating season :cry: :cry:

Aboattime

Post by Aboattime » February 14th, 2019, 9:20 pm

Ok, so when does the season start? Im desperate to get the boat de winterised ,but who can tell me when its safe to do so?Arhhhh,where is that crystal ball? :shock: