• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

Who Writes This Crap?

There is always a lot of events happening on the Norfolk Broads and here you can post or read any topics relating to Norfolk Broads news.
Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Who Writes This Crap?

Post by Dances With Otters » October 9th, 2018, 8:28 am

It was that feeling of fuzzy nostalgia that sparked the notion that I, despite having no boating experience to my name since a Barton Turf trip age 9, should book a week-long Broads trip on a 44ft luxury cruiser.
.....and then he spent two weeks crashing into everyone's pride and joy.

Now that is real news.

All these write ups in the online magazines and newspapers are so inaccurate. It makes my skin crawl like listening to Sadiq Khan telling everyone how London is one of the safest places in Europe......B*l*o*k*...
Negotiating a 44ft boat into the space I would ordinarily use to park my paddle board seemed impossible – but after the training and a few slightly embarrassing early attempts where I was waved in by an enthusiastic welcome party of a dozen fellow boaters (turns out ‘don’t look at me!’ holds no water on the Broads), I had it nailed.
What a load of rubbish.
Look at Richardsons, they show their customers how to moor up on a mud bank, where there is no other boat in sight, let alone moored up in between.

Rather than concentrate on profit rather than safety, why dont these magazines write an accurate write up about hiring boats on the Norfolk Broads rather than sell a load of crap to entice yet another veritable barrage of boat hirers the following year. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Another b*lls**t Article

⛵ Life is short, even on its longest day ⛵