hi all

stevenr

For new members to say hi to the forum if they so wish.
High Seas
Site Admin

Re: hi all

Post by High Seas » October 11th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Actually it's red as I am on the Stellar.

A garboard drain light on the Broads? Nah!

Terry

Post by Terry » October 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm

Miles wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 7:51 pm
Actually it's red as I am on the Stellar.
ah yeah, you can't beat a nice bit of wife-beaters (as they call Stella where I used to live. [in case anyone doesn't get that])
I've got wild staring eyes, and I've got a strong urge to fly ... but I've got nowhere to fly to

High Seas
Site Admin

Post by High Seas » October 11th, 2017, 8:12 pm

No that term is a generally accepted principle. Although I got bored of the Bishops finger as it gave me wind issues and I had to keep getting up in the night to turn off the monoxide alarm. I woke the hire boats up....imagine that
A garboard drain light on the Broads? Nah!

stevenr

Post by stevenr » October 13th, 2017, 8:27 pm

sorry all for the delay in my response been away a few days with work . I must say I am a little overwhelmed by the welcome thank you . No I have not been to the broads as yet . but hope to sometime next year. Have watched all of Miles blogs and a few others and have got to say that I am a convert to the broads Miles you should get a job with the tourist board ya got me lol . Been cruising the Irish waterway for some time now but its to bloody wet here not to mention cold . But in saying that its beautiful when the sun does come out . Have spent many of nights sitting on the boat listening to Mr waters thinking this is the life and am hoping to go completely of grid. Been playing about a lot with solar and wind power and think iv got it right so looking foreword to wiring a larger boat . Its nice to see a bit of camaraderie with some of the live boards and hope to make a few friends before getting there . I am a bit of a dreamer { oops bad word{ but the way I see it iv worked hard all my life I am 55 now and its time to chill so this is going to happen. kids all grownup or as grownup as there going to get . so its me time once again thank you for the welcome . looking forward to chatting and sharing your experiences steve