• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

hi all

For new members to say hi to the Norfolk Broads Forum if they so wish.
Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Re: hi all

Post by Dances With Otters » October 11th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Actually it's red as I am on the Stellar.

⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

Terry

Post by Terry » October 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm

Miles wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 7:51 pm
Actually it's red as I am on the Stellar.
ah yeah, you can't beat a nice bit of wife-beaters (as they call Stella where I used to live. [in case anyone doesn't get that])
I've got wild staring eyes, and I've got a strong urge to fly ... but I've got nowhere to fly to

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » October 11th, 2017, 8:12 pm

No that term is a generally accepted principle. Although I got bored of the Bishops finger as it gave me wind issues and I had to keep getting up in the night to turn off the monoxide alarm. I woke the hire boats up....imagine that
⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

stevenr

Post by stevenr » October 13th, 2017, 8:27 pm

sorry all for the delay in my response been away a few days with work . I must say I am a little overwhelmed by the welcome thank you . No I have not been to the broads as yet . but hope to sometime next year. Have watched all of Miles blogs and a few others and have got to say that I am a convert to the broads Miles you should get a job with the tourist board ya got me lol . Been cruising the Irish waterway for some time now but its to bloody wet here not to mention cold . But in saying that its beautiful when the sun does come out . Have spent many of nights sitting on the boat listening to Mr waters thinking this is the life and am hoping to go completely of grid. Been playing about a lot with solar and wind power and think iv got it right so looking foreword to wiring a larger boat . Its nice to see a bit of camaraderie with some of the live boards and hope to make a few friends before getting there . I am a bit of a dreamer { oops bad word{ but the way I see it iv worked hard all my life I am 55 now and its time to chill so this is going to happen. kids all grownup or as grownup as there going to get . so its me time once again thank you for the welcome . looking forward to chatting and sharing your experiences steve