• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

Cheeky Yacht Club

General Norfolk Broads related posts.
JohnS

Re: Cheeky Yacht Club

Post by JohnS » August 23rd, 2018, 7:23 pm

probably no reason to go there now that they've stopped enforcing their own rules on BA moorings :lol:

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » August 23rd, 2018, 7:32 pm

I suspect they will prosecute people who take the **** but at the end of the day it would appear that they may now see their rangers patrolling the moorings as counter productive and might be just relying on people complaining to alert them of trouble makers.
I have no doubt that was this is quite possibly a good idea but if that is the way it is to be now? Then folks need to display photographic proof of overstaying as walking their dog past every other day, or just not liking someone is not enough to get a reaction, or a result.
It would appear to me that a lot of complaints are from people just being antisocial, or incorrect so if they get twenty emails about one boat at a mooring then it suggests it's valid.
I would assume after two months that Pelican has been fined but in some ways he has shown the rest of the Broad's boaters that the system is flawed.
⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

avg45

Post by avg45 » August 26th, 2018, 3:18 pm

I have since heard again from the BA, who have said they will keep a close eye on the situation and take the appropriate action.. It remains to be seen!!! :evil: :o

avg45

Post by avg45 » August 27th, 2018, 4:57 pm

Had another Email from the BA, who apologised for any inconvenience caused and said "they would advise their Rangers to be aware and keep a watching brief and to take suitable action if the situation arises again. :D ;)