• Administrator
  •  
    Advertising Is FREE On This Forum!
    You Can Support This Forum By Clicking The Advertisements.

Norfolk Broad's Facebook Pages.

General Norfolk Broads related posts.
Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Norfolk Broad's Facebook Pages.

Post by Dances With Otters » January 17th, 2018, 11:43 am

Facebook.png
Facebook.png (7.54 KiB) Viewed 834 times
There are a few Facebook pages floating around but these are the ones that I can personally recommend.

Norfolk Broad's Boaters (N.B.B.) is a very popular one. :D

Norfolk Broad's Boats, Pictures & News is another good one. :D

There is another one called Norfolk Broad's News :roll: which although can be quite interesting, sadly I have to write that one of the administrators called, Richard Baguley has a history of writing fake news about me and often prevents commenting to counter effect his malicious slander, so I can not recommend that one personally, however, it may float your boat.

If you know anymore? let us know.

⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵

Redemption26

Re: Norfolk Broad's Facebook Pages.

Post by Redemption26 » March 24th, 2018, 6:21 am

We think your vids and your music choice is fantastic and I for one realy appreciate your and thank you for your time.

Scardinus

Post by Scardinus » March 24th, 2018, 9:15 pm

I know Richard, would not say a friend but we do talk about the broads occasionally. Miles, your name has been raised in our conversations,as has this forum, although I don't know you personally, I have mainly backed your opinions on here against what he might try to say, I know you are not a great fan of angling but I know we both have a great love of the broads,!

Dances With Otters
Site Admin

Post by Dances With Otters » March 25th, 2018, 9:59 am

Are you referring to the Richard on the other forum?
If you are? Then I don't mind telling you the reason I started this forum was due to my treatment and that of many others on that forum.
I was openly vilified by so many of its members who quite frankly turned out to be nothing more than online pests. Ex coppers posting my personal details and just generally harassed by its notorious members. The blatant bigotry and prejudice that is and was so evident in that forum including coming from some of its moderators was nothing short of dispicable.
The fact that this was allowed to continue by this Richard character who I believe is a liveaboard himself defies logic.
Liveaboards would have their comments deleted and censored everyime they stood up and against these online pests as that is what they are. So I thought B*l*o*k* to them and their nonsense and set up this one instead.
What this Richard character should have done is not delete all the liveaboards of his forum but he should have barred the likes of Paladine, Terry Tibbs and all the other bitter members as they represent negatives as far as I am concerned and are clearly rather unpleasant individuals.
With regards to anglers, I fail to see why so many anglers blatant refuse to make way for boats trying to moor.
I came out of Stalham the other day and there was a chap on his private boat who had two lines out and left them and went in the cabin.
I didn't see them until he started shouting and I did an emergency stop. The chap then gave me a filthy look and to be quite honest I felt like chinning him for being such a plonker.
I also had to rescue a few swans in Wroxham and one nearly died in my hands as it was almost suffocated.
So I am not against anglers at all, I am just against people who don't play the game.
⛵ Euneda, Euneda Boat ⛵