Best Read This People - Especially The Police

General Broads related posts.
Miles
Site Admin

Re: Best Read This People - Especially The Police

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 6:08 am

Hello Miles,

Well here I am, got up extra-early this morning especially for you and to prepare for the inevitable 6:00am dawn raid from the *u*k-ups in blue!

I mean, how many "death-threats" is that now, Miles?
Persoanlly, I've stoppped counting.

Someone mentioned in your thread about the police not liking being taken for a fool.
Well guess what, I really don't like paying council tax to fund these incompetent *u*k-ups, because so far:

- They've had the chance to aquire my name and address though the registrar (not hidden from the authorities and never has been).
- They could disable my communication and track my location to within meters by taking my IP, and simply time-stamping it to my IMEI.
- They've had the chance to monitor the boatyard in question.
- I've voluntarily walked in, and out, of a police station.
- I've voluntarily announced being head-hunted by you, the press, and the police, for "death-threats", and was allowed to walk out.
- I've made direct email contact with the police using the address you gave me.

So here's a little reality-check for you, you thick B**star*. Either they're playing games with you, watching your reaction, seeing how much you goad me in those threads of yours, or they have demonstrated incompetence so extreme and unforgiveable, they will never survive it in court (impossible). Be assured that others are watching this, people on my side, and I assure you, the undue stress this is causing my mother is just one of the many problems you face over this.

To clarify, Miles, all these incompetent *u*k-ups need to do is reply to my email and I'll give them my name and address!

LMFAO

Regards,
Lee Segram

A garboard drain light on the Broads? Nah!

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 6:12 am

Okay, let me get this right.
He makes death threats on forums, demands £50,000 and his mother is watching it online.
I should have reported this to Jeremy Kyle.

Boatingtone

Post by Boatingtone » October 19th, 2017, 6:17 am

The police and courts do take online death threats seriously, I wonder if repeated death threats incur a longer sentence :?:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ja ... ado-perez- death-threat-tweets-9864611.html

News UK

Jailed troll sorry for Caroline Criado-Perez death threat tweets

Isabella Sorley says drinking led to violent posts that ended in prison

The Independent Online
06-womennotes-epa.jpg
Stella Creasy MP, left, was threatened after she supported the campaigner Caroline Criado-Perez, right EPA

A Twitter user who was jailed for sending tweets including death threats to a feminist campaigner, has said that she is disgusted by her behaviour, which she said was prompted by a heavy night of drinking.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 6:22 am

He's going to post his real name in a moment. He is making his mother illl so I have asked him to do it for her as she does not deserve to be dragged down into this by his online trolling activities.
Let's see if he really does care about his mother or whether it's just another decoy.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 6:46 am

Another wild goose chase as a vain attempt to have his threats removed.
Still insists on calling himself Lee Segram which is in no register at all.
Claims he is being harrassed now yet he sends death threats.
Furthermore anyone walking into a police station admitting to making death threats is not going to be told by a serving Police officer that it is a clash of personalities.
Totally wasting our time here folks.
Let's just let the Police follow it up as everything he has posted is just decoys.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 9:26 am

Just spoken to a boat yard in Hornsea who have informed me that the Hardy 20 pictured in the street view is owned by an elderly gentleman.
We can conclude that this individual has come onto NBN and then this forum with the total intentions off trolling the websites and all posts regarding owning a Hardy are potentially false.
It is therefore increasingly likely that we are dealing with an individual known to members of the Broads forums and furthermore the Broads community.
I would strongly encourage anybody who knows the individual to report him immediately as we are still receiving death threats after 12 days of trolling.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 9:34 am

There is a North Cliff Hornsea too which is currently being contacted.

AcleLad

Post by AcleLad » October 19th, 2017, 9:41 am

Probably best you leave all the sleuthing work to the Police. I'm not going to reveal any personal details, but I know that Richard, Gary, Karen and Mike, Terry Tibbs and Palandine are all separate and very real people. None of us can ever really know what someone is capable of, but for what it's worth, I have met four of those people in person, and know of the other two through others I have met in person and would be extremely surprised if any one of them was your troll.

I hope the Police catch the culprit, but I really do think you are doing yourself no favours by all this guess work. Pass the messages onto the Police and let them deal with it.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 9:50 am

It's a process of elimination. If any of my members put a name forward I have to pursue it. I am very confident he is known within the Broads community.

Bargate

Post by Bargate » October 19th, 2017, 9:55 am

In my opinion there are only 2 possibilities now, a random person with mental problems, or a deliberate troll from within the broads community. Either way you have now received multiple detailed death threats and saying 'oh it was a joke' is not a get out clause in law especially when another threat then follows and whoever is behind this is now in real trouble .The reaction out of the NBF has been very strange so I can see why your suspicions would point in that direction but it would be a sad state of affairs if that turns out to be the case,