Best Read This People - Especially The Police

General Broads related posts.
dazblake

Re: Best Read This People - Especially The Police

Post by dazblake » October 18th, 2017, 3:24 pm

Sorry to jump in and say this as a new member but I think Garycantley of another forum aka Gary Howes railway cottages Cantley could certainly have something to do with this.

There is evidence online of him be being banned for trolling other websites/social media and judging by "howe" he spouts off to other members of that other forum the posting styles to your troll are similar. If the authorities are reading it could be a valid lead and worth looking into further.

I do understand if you need to mod this post but lets see how Garycantley likes his name and personal details being placed on forum.

One more thing, The NBF is there to give a bunch of stuck up nimbys a voice and feel like they have some kind of control. The "team" over there should take a long hard look at themselves (karen&mike & loughrigg yes Im referring to you)

The NBF is toxic and thats the only thing "official" there is about it.

Rick H

Post by Rick H » October 18th, 2017, 5:29 pm

Oh no someone mentioned Karen now the dog toy ( also called Karen 😉) is getting some right stick thanks to my playful hound , Gary is far more than a member he's an administer n no he probably won't like his details put on the web but he did nothing to help others that had there's planted all over NBF so who cares , incidentally that's Karen n mikes boat name that's been let slip too , its not just administration that needs a long look at themselves on there though a lot of the membership do too and toxic is a pretty good description of them really .

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 18th, 2017, 5:40 pm

There is no more information on here than already exists on his profile page and signature on the mentioned forum.
His name has been put forward by someone and it is posted by our new member for the benefit of the Police in carrying out their investigation. No one is making any allegations and I will post anything and everything that will help the Police bring this troll before a magistrate
A garboard drain light on the Broads? Nah!

dazblake

Post by dazblake » October 18th, 2017, 5:52 pm

She really is on a new level of unbelievable, riles people then her husband steps in (loughrigg) to fight her battles.

I could never work out what Karen & Mike must have over Richard Tearle because any sensible person surely would have moved them on many years ago. As for Richard, well he must be doing ok financially as I havent noticed a forum crisis recently.

Paladine, he may appear to know his stuff but no one liked the kid at school who always has his hand up first (this would have been him)

Terrytibbs, another one with a very bad attitude and a weekend retreat up paladines back passage.....this guy is the other end of the scale, thinks he knows it all but very clearly doesnt.

Ahhh I feel better now!

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 18th, 2017, 6:03 pm

The fact that this troll completely bypassed the so called official forum, used a name already in use on only that forum and then at the very last minute made some pathetic hint that he had just tried to register now but couldn't.....screams volumes.
I could be wrong but it just looks a bit too contrived in my opinion.
I don't personally believe our troll has contacted Norfolk Police as he stated but if I am proved wrong then I will retract that statement.
Somebody somewhere knows and if they wish to contact this forum anonymously so do it but I will not stop until this nonsense is stopped once and for all and the culprit is held accountable for his actions. Or even hers.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 18th, 2017, 6:09 pm

How would any of you feel if your daughters or sons were subject to comments like this troll made? whilst some mad stranger hid behind a computer screen posting threats and demands for money.
It's the actions of a sicko.
It not going to happen here.

Boatingtone

Post by Boatingtone » October 18th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Under you old Ifafa user name Marshman seems to be pointing the finger in another direction - "Personally I would blame the BA - probably someone from Yare House!!". Now why would he say that I wonder?

I think someone(s) might be shitting bricks somewhere and they seem to be backpedaling at a fairly fast rate of knots.

Threats to kill has been a criminal offence at least since the enactment of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861, where it was an offence under section 16 to make threats to kill. This section has been replaced by Schedule 12of the Criminal Law Act 1977:

"(1) A person who without lawful excuse makes to another a threat, intending that that other would fear it would be carried out, to kill that other or a third person shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years."

I am sure that the Norfolk Constabulary are aware of the obligation they have to bring the perpetrator(s) to book

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 18th, 2017, 6:17 pm

Did you just come over all Paladine?

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 18th, 2017, 6:22 pm

Long overdue.
Attachments
2017-10-18_06-21-52.jpg

Boatingtone

Post by Boatingtone » October 18th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Yes it was a bit Paladinesque, I was wondering how seriously the police were taking it and curiosity got the better of me and google was to hand :roll: