More from Dreamer

General Broads related posts.
Miles
Site Admin

Re: Sadly the story continues.

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Miles wrote:
October 19th, 2017, 8:56 pm
Because he sends so many. Today, they started at 6am. As I know the website has been monitored since the troll was reported then the easiest way to share information is on the forum.
Officers work shifts, the forum is 24/7.
Furthermore, the more people that see and read the posts, the more likely the troll is going to be identified.
I believe my previous response answered your questions satisfactorily.

A garboard drain light on the Broads? Nah!

PizzaLover

Post by PizzaLover » October 19th, 2017, 9:48 pm

You say:
"I believe my previous response answered your questions satisfactorily."
Sorry, but no (it's my fault, I know, but I'm not easily satisfied.)

What advice did the police give you?
Was it:
a) that you should discourage public comment while the case is investigated?
b) that you should post any further abuse on your forum in the hope that other equally unidentifiable people (whose motive might be questionable) might identify the troll.
c) that you should do something that didn't occur to me.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 10:00 pm

Sorry, but no (it's my fault, I know, but I'm not easily satisfied.)
Well I am afraid you will have to remain unsatisfied.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 19th, 2017, 10:07 pm

However, here are the latest 3 emails that I have had the misfortune of being sent to me.
It's only been going on since the 6th.
You see Pizza lover, I doubt there is any protocol to follow when you have a psycho trolling your forum.
Hello Miles,

Was beginning to think you'd given a false address, but found enquiries@norfolk.pnn.police.uk which has the same format other than the name.
I'm happy it's correct now, but I have no idea what's keeping them.

Either way, I couldn't care less what you think, I have contacted them at the address you gave me, so I'll just have to wait for a reply.

Regards,
Lee Segram
Hello Miles,

Well this is completely outrageous, he still hasn't replied, so I've sent another using 'upper-case' in the title of the email. Perhaps you should contact him and advise him to look for an email called "URGENT - Miles Weston and the Sinister Internet Troll" as that's the title I gave it.

Regards,
Lee Segram
Hello Miles,

Just curious, are you retarded in an official capacity, like on a register or something?

What part of "Tell the police to read their email" don't you understand?
You do realise your stupidity, even the stuff you have not posted publicly is on record, right?

Sounds like everyone who reads your forum is as backward as you are. Many of them incapable of understanding even the simplest things. You still don't get it, do you. I am not the criminal here and will not be going to prison. I'm not in the least bit concerned about that. But you see, the misinformed public on this forum who are supporting you, are limited in the same way EDP are, they are not full posession of the facts. I am, you are, but they are not. You are the criminal, and we both know why you failed to relay a certain post of mine today, don't we?

So by all means, sit there in your little boat, typing away like a psychopath possessed, kidding yourself the police need any help from you.

You are going to be sued for posting my data in public. In order to show that data to the police, all you had to do was send it to the police, simple as that, not post it in public. Your wish to show something to the police does not grant you permission to publish that data in public. This is something you are going to learn the hard way, or rather, the expensive way. I think you'll find there's no clause in the law, granting immunity for Miles Weston rants when it comes to privacy law and copyright. The email address falls under privacy protection, and every one of the private communications fall under copyright protection - so get used to it.

And like it or not, nutjob, the Norfolk Police have had an email from me waiting in their inbox since yesterday!
After a re-send today, they now have two!

Here's to reality,
Lee Segram

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 20th, 2017, 2:39 am

AcleLad has been removed.
On checking his registration details after he commented on data protection, it was discovered that his registration email began csispam. :roll:
Just to answer your final question:
Personal data means data which relate to a living individual who can be identified
IBM employs 360,000 people and also has an employee directory,
Enter the name of an IBM employee to find his or her e-mail address and telephone number.

Boatingtone

Post by Boatingtone » October 20th, 2017, 9:35 am

The following sentence in the email suggests that the person has a grudge against you and thinks that he may be able blackmail you:

"You are the criminal, and we both know why you failed to relay a certain post of mine today, don't we?"

or another red herring, ie why did he start on the other forum before trolling you here :?:

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 20th, 2017, 10:11 am

Time to drain the swamp.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (1.02 MiB) Viewed 252 times

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 20th, 2017, 1:17 pm

In addition, posting the trolls email address is not contravening Data Protection Act as that information is available in the public domain.
https://www.whois.com/whois/

The troll has selected domain privacy which in USA prevents the domain registrant's name and address being published. However, in the UK the domain registrant's name is still displayed when domain privacy is selected.
This is all changing in 2018 as for simple reasons as has happened on this forum. An internet troll has used a domain with full US domain privacy selected preventing public searches from identifying the instigator of cyber crimes.
Long overdue in my opinion.
You will have noticed that when this forum was published, the petulant, needs a pee poster known as Paladine published my domain registry information, which although was a little over zealous is in fact quite legal.

dazblake

Post by dazblake » October 20th, 2017, 3:39 pm

Petulant pee poster! :lol:

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 20th, 2017, 4:00 pm

If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide - Mahatmi Ghandi.
giphy (1).gif
giphy (1).gif (950.72 KiB) Viewed 187 times