Sadly the story continues.

More from Dreamer

General Broads related posts.
Rick H

Re: Sadly the story continues.

Post by Rick H » October 18th, 2017, 8:12 pm

I see the chief administrator of NBF has got his reply from the EDP regarding his objections to their coverage of this troll , seems a little upset to me that they did nothing , well what did he expect , try reading it again Richard it doesn't mention your supposedly official forum , so well done EDP for not caving in as to anyone that's blessed with the gift of sight and can read they did nothing wrong .

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 18th, 2017, 8:15 pm

I think SFA must stand for Stupid For Asking :roll:
A garboard drain light on the Broads? Nah!

dazblake

Post by dazblake » October 18th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Richard Tearle and the rest of the NBF

The world doesnt revolve around you....

Get over yourselves

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 18th, 2017, 8:43 pm

The EDP did clarify it anyway.
Just been reading the post on Norfolk Broads News Facebook page which incidentally got the comments stopped after some chap called Richard Baguley I think, claimed I had been barred of most Broad's forums for attacks.
It's one of those Facebook pages where it's supposed to be about the news but all posts must get approved first
Weston himself is a rather unpleasant chap very prone to ad hominem attacks. Methinks these two know each other in real life.
Have to disagree re Weston: he's made some extremely unpleasant attacks on most Broads forums and has therefore been banned from them.
Correction, I got deleted of Richard's forum when I started this one and the only other forum I am a member of is this one and I have not banned myself yet.
And if you can find any attacks on there from me I will stop saying your surname like bagoolie.

Some people must insist on talking shite...fake news.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 18th, 2017, 8:49 pm

Oh dear, the meds have run out again.
Has anybody got any idea what he is actually referring to?
Sorry about the language folks, it's how it came and how it must be displayed for the Police in particular to observe.
This is death threat number 3.

HEY, THICK B**star*, is that the right email address you gave me?

It sure as hell doesn't seem that important to them, does it??? I'm still waiting for a ******* reply. I mean it's so ******* important to them I wasn't even allowed use of a ******* PHONE in the ******* police station today, you know that?

We pay council tax to fund these irresponsible, incompetent assholes!!!

LISTEN - I've just found out this is making my mother quite ill, she's and old woman, you *****, and I AM WARNING YOU WITH EVERY ******* OUNCE OF ANGER MY BODY CAN MUSTER that if you do not get rid of that **** on your forum NOW (AND THAT MEANS NOW), and call an end to this b*lls**t NOW (AND THAT ALSO MEANS NOW), I will not be responsible for my actions towards you!!!!!

YOU GOT ME LOUD AND CLEAR, YOU ATTENTION-SEEKING ****????

GWET IT REMOVED and put an end to tyo this NOW, cause if ANYTHING happens to my mother, I SWEAR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR LIFE and I could not give a *u*k of the consequences!!!

READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN - CAUSE THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE!!!!

Rick H

Post by Rick H » October 18th, 2017, 8:55 pm

Actually iv a pretty good idea who that actually is and if I'm right he's a NBF member I just need to do some more research first , as for Mr chief admin sorry but it was obvious to most people shame you. Couldn't see that .
Its just another load of NBF b*lls**t full of inaccurate information and basically lies .

dazblake

Post by dazblake » October 18th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Has something hit a nerve then?

This guy has more than one loose screw thats for sure!

How would it be making his mother ill exactly?

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 18th, 2017, 8:58 pm

Norman Bates?

Boatingtone

Post by Boatingtone » October 18th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Me thinks it might be someone who thinks they know about computers, if his mother is old it would put him in his 50's, and if she is getting upset-he is living with his mother ... ...

I think me you and Rick were all banned on or around the same day in the very nasty rants about year round boaters from those temporary live aboard folk, I think Karen (if she is a she) got all bitter and twisted when I asked her a direct question :lol:

The net might be tightening

dazblake

Post by dazblake » October 18th, 2017, 9:10 pm

That is an interesting idea boatingtone, maybe an electoral register or land registry search on the Cantley Computers address might show who owns the property/who he lives with.

he is making his mother ill himself no help needed from anyone else.