Sadly the story continues.

More from Dreamer

General Broads related posts.
Miles
Site Admin

Sadly the story continues.

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 12:07 pm

Hello Miles,

Take a guess as to which publisher has just found out that they, as you do, are going to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?
I like to call it "justice".

Here's to justice,
Lee Segram

A garboard drain light on the Broads? Nah!

Miles
Site Admin

Re: Sadly the story continues.

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 4:30 pm

Absolutely no idea what this whaffle is about.
He keeps demonstrating some Albanian Mafia fantasy crossed with eastern European contortionist
Hello Miles,

Just saw your thread about the rather pleasant turn in the weather we're having, same here, too, old chap.
Naturally, had you accepted a position with us, you'd have a rather hot decoration to adorn your mast.

Here's to female contortionists,
Lee Segram

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 4:50 pm

Somebody buy him a new computer game FFS!

Hello Miles,

Now what's all this about the "Albanian Mafia", my friend?
Oh how I wish I were a member, cause I do like their style!

I hope they never see your comment, Miles.

Here's to your medication,
Lee Segram

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 5:02 pm

Clearly he is enjoying the attention as opposed to his claims of pursuing the opposite on the Broads.
Well, If that's what he wants?
This will probably be going all night by the way but I have to post them so certain people are able to view them.
Yawn,yawn, yawn.

Hello Miles,

Just stumbled upon your comment about me needing a new computer, and you know what, I think you are right.
I shall buy one with the proceeds aquired through your prosecution.

Here's to devine justice,
Lee Segram

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 5:13 pm

All his emails are originally from admin@leonardbannister.com but he is using dark web programs and bouncing his emails of temporary addresses and proxy type IP addresses.

I contacted Hostgator and had this reply yesterday.
Hello,

We at Hostgator are the registrar of record for the domain LeonardBannister.com but not the registrant or host. The domain is hosted with the following hosting provider: Rightside Group LTD. You can check for the current registrant information by doing a whois search (e.g., http://www.internic.net/whois.html). Please contact either the hosting company or registrant regarding this matter as they have control of the files that serve the content shown on the website.

Regards,
Rafael E
HostGator Compliance Team

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 5:22 pm

Hello Miles,

Why you dirtly little attention seeker. I am quite sure, with the evidence I have, that it is indeed you that is craving the attention here. You are, after all, the sort of person who has his own YouTube channel, and even his own forum where he often speaks to himself. You have used this to bring attention to your forum at my expense, hoping to 'up' the membership count so that you no longer have to talk to yourself. This is going to cost you dearly, Miles!

My word, you even have your photo in the press now, don't you, and I know you're loving every minute of it.

Here's to comedy,
Lee Segram

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 5:23 pm

I have contacted Rightside which appears to be now owned by a company called Donuts and reported the abuse.
Hopefully now, they will forward who this lunatic is to the authorities asap.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 6:06 pm

Hello Miles,

I just stumbled upon your rant about me using "darkweb" techniques. Fact is, I have never used the service, nor were any communications tunneled through i2p as my internet logs will show once the incompetent authorities finally get to see them.

So here's a new spade for you, Miles, cause you see, my friend, while you have already worn-out your first spade, I have enough of them to hand you for as long as you keep digging yourself (and the incompetent authorities) deeper and deeper into trouble. This is most amusing, for my information is not hidden from the authorities and has never been, as there is no reason for me to do so.

Here's to handy gardening tools,
Lee Segram

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 6:12 pm

abuse@donuts.email is the email to report this pest as Donuts appears to be Rightside who it appears he is hosted with.
Feel free to email them if you like as the more complaints they get then hopefully the more responsive they will be.
However, he may be abusing that system too as he does appear to honeycomb everything.
I strongly suspect judging by his m.o. that he has most likely been trolling elsewhere as there is no need for anyone to be so obsessed with remaining anonymous unless they are up to no good or suffering from extreme paranoia.
The registered domain is leaonardbannister.com
and the registered email is admin@Leonardbannister.com

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 14th, 2017, 6:37 pm

If anybody on the incorrectly named, 'official Norfolk Broads Forum' needs any clarification as to the current persistent existence of this internet pest? Then please feel free to contact the NBN or Norfolk Constabulary for clarification.
It is nice to see that during a cyber attack from a clearly psychotic troll on not one but two Broad's forums, the webmaster and some of his members are more interested in assigning blame to other individuals.
Furthermore the forum, http://the-norfolk-broads.co.uk,
I for one would be more concerned as to why this internet troll has completely bypassed that forum and concentrated on the two Broad's forums directly next in line to it.
I would also consider yourself extremely lucky as this troll is stark raving mad.
I think from the EDP article online it is completely obvious who it refers to due to the fact that they contain two photos of me.