Message To The Watchers.

Come on in, we promise not to copy and paste

General Broads related posts.
High Seas

Message To The Watchers.

Post by High Seas » October 4th, 2017, 8:39 pm

So many people from the other so called official forum visit this website in some cases several times a day.
I know that because I can tell from the website analytics.
I find it strange that people will publicly appear to disconnect yet clearly don't.
Come and join us!
We won't copy and paste you to death, play eyespy or be concerned with how many days you have moored up somewhere.
You are all welcome, well almost all. ;)

Rick H

Re: Message To The Watchers.

Post by Rick H » October 4th, 2017, 10:54 pm

You've no chance of attracting them that's why they don't use their own names on other sites ie simply so no one knows who they really are , but wait sometimes their details ie boats gets posted ie pics etc, iv quite a list now so to me they arnt hidden anymore , I'm currently practising my bone crushing hand shake 😜😜😜😜😜😜

High Seas

Post by High Seas » October 4th, 2017, 11:06 pm

How about another use for a mud weight. :lol:

Rick H

Post by Rick H » October 5th, 2017, 12:30 am

Now you mention it that's probably why iv 3 mud weight's 😜😜😜😜😜

High Seas

Post by High Seas » October 5th, 2017, 7:23 am

Just in case you ever wondered what the word, 'Paladine' was all about.
Paladine is a fictional major deity from the Dragonlance fantasy series of novels and role playing games
1.jpg
1.jpg (14.89 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Need I say anymore? :D
Well, maybe one more thing.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (14.97 KiB) Viewed 251 times

Batrabill

Post by Batrabill » October 5th, 2017, 3:27 pm

I'm not sure you're going to actually get more people posting if you continue to make veiled threats and take the ****. Just my humble opinion...

High Seas

Post by High Seas » October 5th, 2017, 3:52 pm

You are welcome to your own opinion and I welcome it. :D

However, while the so called 'official forum' continues to allow the constant and long lasting blatant abuse of liveaboards, myself and other former members, whilst continuously violating their own T.O.S. in such a deplorable and hypocritical manner.....and remaining in such a deep apathetic state that they are completely doing nothing about it. Then I will make damn sure I let the current 54,725 visitors to this website know what a bunch of complete partisans to an aberrated, dogmatic and bigoted sect so many of their frequent members are.
Not only is the website sometimes moderated by people who do not remain impartial but are actually deeply resentful and prejudiced to so many people on the Norfolk Broads but the website owner continues to allow the constant stream of a veritable barrage of a travesty. The official forum almost descends into burlesque.

I for one, am not about to put up with it and you will find that many other people feel exactly the same.

A forum is a meeting place for discussion, it is not for a group of anonymous ageing demented bigots to troll the internet free from repercussions. :D

Terry

Post by Terry » October 5th, 2017, 7:16 pm

Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.
I've got wild staring eyes, and I've got a strong urge to fly ... but I've got nowhere to fly to

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » October 5th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.
Man will be what he was born to be, free and independent. - JFK.

Terry

Post by Terry » October 6th, 2017, 7:37 pm

haha, good one. not so familiar with a Momentary Lapse of Reason.
I've got wild staring eyes, and I've got a strong urge to fly ... but I've got nowhere to fly to